EZE Bend's #8 Cutter is 12 in. in length and weighs 37 lbs. It will cut #6, #7 and #8 (3/4 through 1 in.) rebar. The cutter head rotates 360 degrees. Use the tool in a horizontal position for repetitive/production cutting or in a vertical position for cast-in-place rebar cutting. Shock absorbers control the exit of small pieces of cut rebar.
From EZE Bend, Inc.
- Product From Newark Recycled Paperboard Solutions
The Newform Wireholder rebar chair is made entirely of recyclable materials, offering sustainability and allowing contractors to claim the benefits of LEED credits.
- Lifts mesh, rebar and wire off the ground, keeping it supported above the membrane before and during concrete pouring
- Product From Gensco Equipment Company
The Twister Rotary Tying Tool is designed to cut, twist and tie rebar in place.
- Cuts excess wire on closing
- No batteries or electricity required
- Operator controls the tightness of the tie
- Product From Forta Corporation
Forta-Ferro is a synthetic macro fiber reinforcement used to reduce plastic and hardened concrete shrinkage, improve impact strength, and increase fatigue resistance and concrete toughness.
- Designed to mix and finish well, even at high dosages
- Product From The Quikrete Companies
Cleaner, Degreaser and Etcher is a surface preparation treatment for use prior to repairing, sealing or staining concrete, paver and masonry surfaces.
- Degreases, cleans stains and oil, and etches surface
- Product From Minnich Mfg. Inc.
Series of hydraulic and pneumatic machine-mounted drills for excavators, backhoes and skid steers are now available with a number of new safety and productivity features for dowel-pin drilling.
- 330° drill bed rotation
- Product From Powers Fasteners, Inc.
The Pure110+ epoxy adhesive anchoring system has the same bond strength at 110° F as it does at room temperature and is now ICC-ES approved in both cracked and un-cracked concrete.
- ICC-ES approval includes all diameters and sizes that appear in the report, including seismic
- Product From Bobcat Co. - Doosan Infracore
The rebar bender attachment comes with five mandrels that provide the ability to bend rebar into a variety of angles and repeat bends for added consistency and efficiency.
- Bend rebar up to a #6 grade up to 200 degrees
- Product From Max USA Corp
The 16.8-lb. PJRC160 cordless rebar cutting tool provides a cordless option for cutting up to #5 rebar.
- Powered by a 25.2-volt lithium ion battery
- Makes 176 #5 Grade 70 cuts per charge
- 360° rotating head to easily align with the cutting area
- Product From MMFX Technologies Corporation
MMFX2 is the approved by AASHTO and ICC for use of Grade 100 rebar and provides up to twice the strength of conventional steel while maintaining ductility.
- Unique steel microstructure results in five times more corrosion-resistance than conventional steel without the use of any coatings
- Product From EZE Bend, Inc.
The Benders and Cutters rotate 360° for cast-in-place rebar fabrication.
- Powered by 10,000 psi hydraulic pumps
- Designed for one-hand operation
- Bend or straighten rebar up to 135°
- Bending and cutting capacities for #6 or #8 60-grade rebar