The EDGE Chain Reduction Drive Augers and 4-in. Auger Bits are designed for medium- to heavy-duty applications.
- Auger drives feature pre-stressed, fully adjustable reduction drives and a chain drive housing unit with two bolt-on panel doors
- High-torque chain reduction drives can dig holes from 24 to 48 in. in diameter
- 16 drive augers models available in 2 9/16-in. round and 2-in. hex output shafts
- Universal skid steer mount, 100-in. hoses and flat face couplers or without mount
- 4-in. auger bits available in 2 9/16-in. round and 2-in. hex output shafts range in size from 4 to 36 in.