For outdoor locations where change of accessibility is needed, Reliance Foundry offers a unique range of removable steel bollards with complimentary fixed bollard options. Series 7900/8900 lockable, removable traffic bollards provide roadway and pathway definition while diverting vehicle access when required and can be installed in pathways to deter intrusion, allow pedestrian access and define desired traffic flow.
- For applications where frequent or quick manual removal of the bollard may be necessary
- Permanently installed receiver below grade with a top that is flush with the pavement
- Posts can be manually lifted out of the receiver to allow access
- Complimentary fixed bollard options available for consistent site appearance when using multiple bollards
- Two steel removable bollard designs: R-7901 and R-7902 models are available with two types of bike arm accessories and five different mounting options
- Complimentary fixed bollard options can be installed with either a flanged mounting system for installing into existing concrete or a permanent/fixed mounting system for installing into new concrete