This customized 80-ton capacity, 13-axle trailer employs a West Coast-style suspension that distributes weight to the back six axles using a rocker shaft in the rear of the trailer.
- Measures 107 ft. long with the three-axle jeep dolly
- Air ride suspensions with air-height adjustment system controlled by hand valves
- Mechanical detachable gooseneck with a 197-in. swing clearance and pin and paddle connection method
- 30-ft.-long by 10-ft.-wide standard modular platform deck
- Equipped with LED lights, three electronic back-up alarms and thirty-six 275/70R22.5 tires