TurfEx introduces two new ground-drive spreaders, the 7-cubic foot capacity TS700GR and 12-cubic foot capacity TS1200GR. Intended for use with tractors and various utility vehicles, the spreaders are designed to exert less impact on surfaces than similar tow-behind models, making them safe to use on golf course greens and sports fields. And with the ability to spread a variety of free-flowing materials including seed, fertilizer, pelletized lime and pest control products, they are also ideal for lawn care, landscape and facility maintenance applications. The spreaders are constructed of heavy-duty, yet lightweight polyethylene. To ensure precise material feed and spread pattern, the spreaders are equipped with a manual flow gate. Additionally, both units include a 12-inch steel spinner with adjustable fins. Spread width is infinitely variable up to 30 feet.
TurfEx Ground Drive Spreaders
From TrynEx International
Product From TrynEx International
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Vermeer
Vermeer has entered into a strategic alliance with LaValley Industries to distribute the DECKHAND pipe handling systems specifically configured for loading and unloading drill pipe in HDD applications.
- Product From Worksaver Inc.
The 50-in. SitePro Mini Snow Blades can be used on mini skid steers/compact tool carriers for clearing sidewalks, eliminating hand shoveling.
- Available with “universal” mini skid steer mount or Bobcat MT/Gehl mounts
- Product From Northshore Manufacturing Inc.
Builtrite Trash Handling/Sorting Grapples now include heavy-duty cylinder shrouds and abrasion-resistant, bolt-on wear bars on the grapple edges.
- Two models for 13- to 25-ton excavators/material handlers
- Product From Montabert
The 1,587-lb. Micro CPA 360 single-pass drilling attachment is designed for use on compact excavators, backhoe-loaders and skid-steer loaders ranging in size from 8 to 15 tons.
- 360º drill rotation allows easy transition between vertical, horizontal and overhead drilling
- Product From Montabert
The 3,197-lb. CPA 225E drilling attachment drills holes measuring 1 1/2 to 3 in. in diameter and up to 14 ft. deep, or up to 26 ft. with optional 12-ft. rod adder (CPA 225ER).
- Designed for use on excavators in the 15- to 25-metric ton weight range
- Product From Loftness Specialized Equipment
The I Series line of SnowLogix snow blowers includes four industrial-duty, tractor-mounted models available in 9- and 10-ft. widths for efficiently moving large amounts of snow.
- Two-stage design with 16-in. diameter augers and extra-large, 36-in. diameter fan
- Product From Grouser Products
The AG PRO 12-20 has a variable-width blade that allows adjustments from 12 to 20 ft. on the fly.
- Hydraulic cylinders on both sides and a clear measurement indicator visible from the cab allow quick, easy adjustments
- Product From Geith, Inc.
Designed for use with excavators ranging in size from 8 to 75 tons, these heavy-duty buckets are suited for general construction site work, as well as more demanding excavation applications involving soil, dirt and gravel.
- Product From Fecon Inc.
The FMA8039 hydraulic-powered milling attachment is rated at 260 to 550 hp to to process soil, stumps and roots up to 20” below grade.
- Approximately 11,000-lb. weight (depending on options) keeps attachment engaged as carbide tools cut through an 80-in.-wide path of material
- Product From FAE USA Inc.
The 1,522-lb. DML/SSL 150 standard flow skid-steer mulcher features a yhree-stage cutting chamber with 36 reversible teeth and two sets of Hardox counter knives.
- 59-in. cutting width and 5-in. cutting capacity