The HB100 static pipe bursting machine has onboard storage for 150 ft. of rod, enabling completion of a 400-ft. job, including payout and pullback, in just two hours.
- 100 tons of pulling power
- Can replace water, sewer and gas lines up to 16 in., yet is compact enough to replace line as small as 3 in.
- Two levers control all functions for simple one-person operation
- Standard rock lock vice places constant tension on the pipe string
- Optional hydraulic leveling jacks and automatic rod spinner