The MPH125 recycler/stabilizer features a 590-hp Deutz Tier III-compliant diesel engine that drives a standard 91.7-in.-wide rotor with 21.7-in. maximum cutting depth or optional 99.6-in.-wide rotor.
- Operator's station rises for normal operation and lowers to reduce overall transport height to just 122 in.
- 56-in.-diameter standard universal rotor with 224 cutting teeth
- Hydrostatic rotor drive with integrated overload protection and rotor speeds from 90 to 130 rpm selectable under load
- All-wheel hydrostatic drive system with electronic traction control
- Articulated frame and rear-wheel steering provide a 148-in. inside turning radius