Calculated Industries introduces its Scale Master Pro and Scale Master Pro XE models. The units make it easy for contractors to get linear, area and volume takeoffs from blueprints, plans, maps and out-of-scale drawings. Their new ergonomic design, slip resistant grips and easy-to-read dual displays make them easier to use for both right- and left-handed users.The Scale Master Pro XE has 91 built-in scales and 10 custom scales that support Imperial and Metric units. An optional PC cable instantly sends values directly to PC spreadsheets or estimating programs. The Scale Master Pro has 72 built-in scales and six custom scales.
Scale Master Pro Digital Plan Measures
Product From Calculated Industries Inc.
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Proceq
The Pundit PL-200 and PL-200PE are designed for non-destructive testing of concrete and other materials such as rock, wood and ceramics.
- Touchscreen unit: screen features 7-in. color display
- Dual-core processor
- Product From Oak Ridge Solutions
CustomCAD is a software tool built on AutoCAD for designing residential and commercial concrete foundations.
- Streamlines the design process by harnessing the power of AutoCAD and providing specific tools for poured wall designs
- Product From Leica Geosystems, Inc.
The new DISTO 810 Touch laser distance meter features a touch screen, an integrated camera and the "measure with a picture" functionality that allows users to obtain width, height and area with only one measurement.
- Product From Adaptive Concrete Innovations
The T Meter is the industry's first measurement device for reading concrete surface texture.
- Reads concrete texture in three parameters: STG – Surface Texture Grade as described in CSDA Standard ST-115, Ra – Roughness Average, and CSP – Concrete Surface Profile 1-6 as defined parameters of ICRI CSP profiles
- Product From Bosch Power Tools & Accessories
The new GLM 100 C Laser Measure with Bluetooth wireless technology instantly transfers measurements to smartphones and tablets via the free Bosch measurement mobile app. The app allows users to sketch or overlay measurements on jobsite photos, calculate measurements, or assume control of the tool's measuring functions from their mobile devices.
- Product From Autodesk
Autodesk Point Layout softwareextends Building Information Mod eling (BIM) further into the field.
- Automatically creates points from BIM and CAD models within Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks software
- Product From Nielsen-Kellerman
The Kestrel 4300 Construction Weather Tracker has integrated Bluetooth technology for instant, continuous, on-site documentation.
- Customized for construction professionals who place concrete
- Measures and stores the evaporation rate; relative humidity; current, maximum and average wind speed; temperature; dew point; barometric pressure; heat stress index; wet bulb temperature; wind chill; altitude; and density altitude
- Product From Proceq
The DY-2 removes the operator influence variable for pull-off testing by providing a fully automated test at a constant load rate which can be verified.
- Use in the diagnosis of structural damage to buildings as well as for checking completed renovation work
- Product From Topcon Positioning Systems
The X63 3D GPS+ control system for excavators allows the operator to see the machine's exact position in relation to the site for precise positioning. The operator can also see the position of the teeth of a bucket in real time.
- Product From Trimble Navigation Ltd.
The Trimble Spectra Precision RD20 wireless in-cab remote display works with the new wireless LR laser receivers to provide grade information and help operators increase productivity and improve safety.