The new patent pending Geotextile Apparatus brush/broom has special plastic that melts at 335 degrees, which is 50 to 85 degrees higher than a normal street brush/broom.
- Six additional rows of plastic make for a brush/squeegee effect with 50% additional fill contacting the fabric and oil for a smoother wrinkle free installation
- Higher melt point permits brushes to be cleaned and reused numerous times
- 1-in.-thick heavy-duty hardwood will not split
- Brush center is drilled, has a female threaded insert and comes with a bolt, washer and nut for GAC fabric installation machines
- Regular street brush/broom have a threaded handle insert