The Snorkel SPM20 is a narrow, self-propelled mast lift designed to be easy to use for one person with safe working load of 330 lbs. At just 31 in. wide, the SPM20 has a zero inside turning radius, making it ideal for indoor work in confined spaces. Completely electrically-powered, the SPM20 is quiet, clean, environmentally-friendly and has very low running costs.
- Lift and drive functions operated by one-hand joystick
- Drivable at full height
- Traverse gradients up to 25%
- Fully proportional controls fitted in the platform and on the chassis
- Chassis design includes fork lift pockets and easy-to-use diagnostics
- 24-volt battery pack sealed for lift
- Automatic pothole protection, warning horn, tilt alarm and cut-out for safety
- Standard features: low voltage alarm; hour meter; battery state of charge indicator
- Non-marking front tires and rear castors
- Max platform height: 19 ft. 8 in. when aluminum mast is fully extended
- Stowed height: 6 ft. 5 in.
- Optional extras: platform extension; flashing amber beacon