The A46JRT articulated boom lift features powerful four-wheel drive and an oscillating front axle for optimal rough terrain performance. It is simple to operate and maintain and is suited for both maintenance and construction applications.
- 52-ft. 11-in. maximum working height from a 6-ft. 10-in. zero tailswing chassis and can lift 500 lbs.
- 24.9-hp Kubota V1505 Tier 4 diesel engine with electronic control that adjusts hydraulic drive speed based on inputs from the hydraulic system and engine
- 5-ft., 140° jib and proportional, multifunction, variable-speed controls ensure the operator can position the platform with precision
- 72" x 39" tri-entry basket with 160° platform rotation
- Climbs slopes of up to 40%
- Features an inside turning radius of just 2 ft. 8 in. yet provides outreach of up to 24 ft. 11 in.