- Transform wasteful fines into a transportable and salable product for various fill applications and other uses
- Proprietary Haver technology minimizes recirculation loads typical of traditional discs
- designed to offer variable side wall height, speed and inclination
- Direct-drive technology works without a gear box and hydraulic coupling
Haver Pelletizing Disc
From W.S. Tyler
Product From W.S. Tyler
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Bomag Americas Inc.
The BOMAG Cedarapids CR552 mainline paver offers a 260-hp diesel engine meets stringent Tier 4i (Stage III B) emissions standards.
- For full-width paving applications such as airports, interstates and state highways, industrial paving projects, and major county road and highway construction
- Product From Vermeer
The smallest machine in the Vermeer brush chipper line, the BC700XL features the compact size operators are looking for, and the performance they want to achieve a job efficiently and economically.
- Product From Kleemann
Kleemann's Mobicat MC 110 Z EVO mobile jaw crusher features a double-deck pre-screen that can be fitted with different types of screening surfaces allowing the material to be optionally conducted around the crusher or discharged for stockpiling.
- Product From Kleemann
Kleemann's Mobicat MC 110 R EVO mobile jaw crusher features primary screening through slotted grate in the feeder trough as well as hopper walls that are integrated in the chassis. The unit combines the advantages of a professional stone crushing plant with those of a recycling crusher.
- Product From Smico Mfg. Co., LLC
SmicoSymons Vibratory Screens and Advanced Screening Technologies, Inc. introduce the first hydraulically-operated opening and closing clamp rail system for fast change outs of worn or broken tensioned screen media on one or more decks simultaneously.
- Product From Terex Finlay
The fully self-contained Terex Finlay 684 three-deck inclined screener is compact for easy transportation with quick set up and tear down times. The screenbox features three full size 14-ft. by 5-ft. 7-in. inclined decks for a screening area of 236 sq. ftt.
- Product From FAE USA Inc.
The 19,000-lb. PrimeTech PT-175 is designed for land clearing, vegetation management, utility maintenance, right-of-ways, forestry and construction work.
- 160-hp Cummins QSB4.5 engine
- Berco MF200 LGP undercarriage provides a ground pressure of 4.25 psi
- Product From Brokk Inc.
The Brokk 60 replaces the Brokk 50 as its smallest remote-controlled demolition machine with a height of 34.4 in. -- 2.75 inches lower than the Brokk 50.
- Increased hydraulic flow rate to 5.8 gpm
- Steel cover and covered slewing table protect internal components from debris
- Product From Superior Industries
Superior Industries now offers the XTP Axle swing-axle style telescopic radial stacking conveyor that shifts from road to radial mode in as little as a few minutes.
- Chains and sprockets are replaced with a pre-installed t-handle mechanism
- Product From Weiler
Weiler introduces its latest generation of the E-Series windrow elevators with the release of the upgraded E550B and E650B models.
- Cat C4.4 electronic diesel engine with ACERT Technology meets U.S. EPA Tier-4-Interim emissions standards