The Brookfield DV-III Ultra Rheometer now features USB connectivity.
- Applications software, Rheocalc and Rheoloader, has been upgraded to recognize this new communications capability
- "All-in-one" tool allows the operator to easily predict a material's complete flow behavior
- Provides built-in math models for data analysis
- Optional Rheocalc32 Software lets the operator control all aspects of rheological testing directly from their computer
- Using optional vane spindles with unit, the operator can create test programs to measure yield behavior, performing true static yield tests