- Total crane operating system
- The rated capacity limiter includes boom extend mode controller, self-diagnostic capabilities and continuous monitoring of multiple crane functions and conditions
- Shows maximum allowable load, load on hook and crane geometry; warns of approaching overload or two block condition; shuts down relevant operations when necessary
Product From Link-Belt Construction Equip.
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Dexter + Chaney
The cloud-based Spectrum Equipment Management Software is a complete solution for contractors that includes features for preventive maintenance, equipment cost tracking, meter reporting, equipment resource scheduling and depreciation calculating. The new software works seamlessly with
- Product From Tadano America Corp.
The 450-ton ATF 400G-6 all-terrain crane comes standard with Tadano's exclusive lift-and-release adjuster that provides automatic radius correction for boom deflection under load. The system minimizes load sway caused by boom deflection.
- Product From FieldConnect
FieldAccess is mobile technician software, creating a real-time link between office staff and field workers using mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops.
- Eliminate communication bottlenecks between all service stakeholders - dispatchers, technicians and customers
- Product From FieldConnect
FieldLocator allows you to accurately track vehicles in real-time 24/7 to get the closest available qualified technician to a critical customer call location when it’s needed most.
- Combines with a GPS device enabling real-time status communications between your fleet and your existing accounting database
- Product From Detroit Diesel Corp. - Daimler Trucks North America
Developed in collaboration with Zonar, this advanced mobile device works seamlessly with Detroit Virtual Technician and Visibility fleet software.
- Product From Mack Trucks Inc.
The GuardDog Connect telematics solution enables quick diagnosis of issues, proactive scheduling for repairs and confirmation that needed parts are in stock and ready to install.
- Sends maintenance alert messages to the driver via the Co-Pilot display on the dash
- Product From Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc.
The 9/65, 10/72, 11/78 and 12/86 articulating cranes are rated from 65,100 to 86,075 ft.-lbs. and maximum lift capacities from 8,380 to 10,230 lbs.
- Features include SL (single link) or DL (dual link) options, 15° "overbending" and reduced weight by 10% to 15% from previous models
- Product From Vermeer
The InSite asset management system provides real-time machine data so that fleet managers and business owners can make informed decisions on how they utilize and maintain their underground equipment.
- Data can be delivered anywhere and on multiple platforms, such as a tablet or mobile device
- Product From National Crane - a Manitowoc Brand
The NBT33-TU track unit crane is similar to the 1400A boom truck, but is mounted on tracks for the navigation of rugged terrain.
- 33-ton capacity
- Five-section 127-ft. boom
- Vision cab
- Product From Link-Belt Construction Equip.
Link-Belt is offering attendees at ICUEE 2013 a sneak peek at its TCC-750 telescopic crawler crane with new Tier-4-Final engine package. The 70-to-80-ton crane is not expected to be available until the second quarter of 2014. Link-Belt says the TCC-750 is the largest telecrawler that can transport with tracks attached at under 100,000 lb.