The 712MT has a hydraulic wheel drive that utilizes a load-sensing valve to adjust wheel speed according to the load on the digging chain, simplifying operation.
- 6-hp Robin engine or 5.5-hp Honda GX160 engine
- Hydraulic chain drive won't operate in forward position, reducing the possibility of trenching incorrectly
- Dig chain can be reversed without having to take the boom out of the trench
- Easy to manually transport without needing to start engine
- Options of boom length, width and chain/tooth configuration for differing soil types