The standard-flow EDGE Wood Chipper attachment for skid-steer loaders turns brush, branches and leaves into chips for use as ground cover.
- Operates on machines with 14 to 24 gpm
- 20" x 20" self-feeding hopper opening to handle branches up to 4 in. in diameter
- Angles brush against the blades as it pulls material into chipper
- Air intake vents maximize blowing force to power chips out of chute up to 20 ft.
- 25-in. rotor with two hardened-steel, reversible chipping blades placed at 180 degrees to each other
- Cut, shear and shred wood as it rotates through the machine at 1,000 rpm at 24 gpm
- Twig breaker
- 65-in. discharge chute rotates 360° and features adjustable deflector
- Hopper fold up for travel