Scott Wolf uses a Bradco Ground Shark Extreme-Duty brush cutter (such as the one shown) to clear trails through 700 acres of heavy hardwoods in Muenster, TX.
The Bradco Ground Shark Extreme-Duty Brush Cutter by Paladin attaches to a high-flow skid steer to clear ground vegetation, brush and sapling trees up to 7 in. in diameter.
- Four blades with alternating bevels for deep penetrating, self-clearing, axe-like cuts
- Blades spin on heavy-duty retention disc for increased stability and smooth operation
- 3/4-in.-thick high-grade steel blades rotate in when there is contact with an obstacle
- Fully enclosed auto-retractable front shield
- Heavy-construction push bar prevents trees from falling back toward machine
- Constructed of 1/4-in. steel and finished with a powder coat
- "Clean Deck" design reduces snagging and funnels material to corners
- Comes in a 72-in. cutting width
- Includes a direct drive system and vertical motor with heavy-duty spline shaft
- Optional stump grinding bolt-on carbide teeth and replaceable wear shoes