Flanged Immersion Heaters are designed for use in tanks, large vats and reservoirs.
- Consist of a standard 150# or 300# flange for mounting and PHCo's exclusive heating elements
- Elements are "dry well" and "low density" design
- Dry wells allow the elements to be serviced or replaced without draining the tank, a huge advantage if maintenance is required
- Low-watt density design keeps the element sheath temperature low, reducing the chance of coking or build up on the heater
- Flange and heater tubes can be made of mild steel or various grades of stainless steel depending on application
- Direct immersion heaters are virtually 100% efficient (all the energy consumed is transferred to your process) and easily controlled
- Heaters can be supplied either with our custom, U.L.-listed industrial control panels integrally mounted and wired to the heaters or without if controls are already present