The 31 mil composite vapor barrier provides a mechanical bond with the concrete when it is placed with its non-woven geo-textile fabric lamination facing the concrete pour.
- Peel adhesion to concrete up to 8 lbs./in.
- Bond improves slab protection from moisture migration by maintaining tight contact with the slab, especially under expansive soil conditions
- Typical use includes projects with expansive soil conditions, void formed slab and high water table
- Available in standard roll size 12 ft. × 150 ft.
- Baseline water vapor permeance (US Perms) via ASTM E96, Method B, is 0.007