The ProHeat 35 induction heating system induces heat electromagnetically in a metal part rather than using a heating element to conduct heat for reduction in preheat time of up to 400% (from 2.25 hours to 30 minutes).
- Rapidly and uniformly heat one or two welding joints for preheat or stress relief
- Can be used as an air-cooled system for temperatures up to 400°F or as liquid-cooled system for temperatures up to 1,450°F
- 35kW of induction heating power with a 5 to 30 KHz frequency range
- Four control and two monitoring thermocouples for uniform heating
- Built in temperature controller for manual or temperature-based programming
- Automatically detects type of cable attached and limits output to protect cables and blankets
- Open-output detection ensures both outputs are either in use or covered by a protective plug for machine to operate
- Isolation fault protection system automatically shuts system down should power source short to ground
- Weighs 227 lbs.