John Deere's 27,000-lb. 605K crawler loader is powered by a 110-hp PowerTech 4.5L Tier-4-Interim/Stage IIIB diesel engine through a hydrostatic transmission with infinite speed control, power management, live power turns, counter rotation while staying in gear and dynamic braking. Operators can enable operating features such as turbocharger cool-down and auto shutdown from the keyless starting system's sealed switch module.
- Total Machine Control allows customized machine response to control inputs
- General-purpose or 4-in-1 multipurpose bucket with lifetime lubricated bucket pivot pins
- Quad-Cool system with standard hydraulic-driven variable-speed suction fan
- Viscous cab mounting reduces noise from vibration
- Double-laminated rear window glass and complete interior sound-dampening reduce noise
- Available with WorkSight technology, JDLink, Fleet Care and Service ADVISOR Remote
- Bucket Capacity: 1.7 cu. yd.