The Topper Pro Plus concrete curing blanket can be used in both hot and cold weather concrete curing. Topper Pro Plus is composed of high density polyethylene bubble sandwiched between a layer of black polyethylene and a layer of highly reflective aluminum foil to allow concrete to maintain sufficient levels of water and heat.
- Black polyethylene layer faces up during cold weather curing to absorb and transfer sun's heat down into the concrete; low emissive aluminum layer reflects heat generated from concrete back to its source
- Low emissive layer faces up during hot weather curing to reflect suns heat away from concrete
- High-density bubble within Topper Pro Plus prevents water from being trapped between the outer skins
- Used for all types of wall forms, slabs-on-grade, curbs, gutters, footings and pier boxes
- Protects from outside weather elements
- 5/16 in. thick
- Available in rolls of 24 in. by 125 ft.; 48 in. by 125 ft.; and 72 in. by 125 ft.
- Manufactured using recycled resins
- Reusable multiple times