Case CX80C excavator left
Case CX80C excavator rear
The 19,000-lb. CX80C excavator is powered by a 55-hp diesel that uses exhaust-gas recirculation and a diesel oxidation catalyst to comply with US EPA Tier 4 Final emissions requirements.
Case CX80C excavator right
The 18,000-lb. CX75C SR and 19,000-lb. CX80C mid-sized excavators meet Tier 4 Final using cooled exhaust gas recirculation and a diesel oxidation catalyst, meaning there is no diesel particulate filter to maintain.
- include a 5% improvement in fuel efficiency, 7% faster cycle times, 20% larger fuel tank and 7% wider cab
- Increased pump flow boosts hydraulic horsepower 9%
- 55.2-net-hp Tier 4 Final engines with a high-pressure common rail fuel injection system
- Digging force of 12,800 lbs. and digging depth of 12 ft. 6 in.
- Minimum-swing CX75C SR can perform continuous swing and dump in less than a 10-ft. working width
- Feature three operating modes, an Auto Idle feature and automatic engine shutdown