Genie GTH-1544 telehandler
Request more information
Genie's 15,000-lb.-capacity model GTH-1544 telehandlers is the largest in the company's line, which was launched in 2007 based on military specs.
- Side-mounted engine compartment provides easy access to maintenance points
- Engine choices include Tier-4-Interim platforms from Deutz (154 hp) or Perkins (147 hp)
- Hydraulic-circuit test ports positioned in a single location in the engine compartment
- Hydraulic oil filter can be easily replaced with no oil leakage or contamination
- Lift height: 44 ft.
- Forward reach: 27 ft. 3 in.
- Lift capacity at maximum height: 10,000 lbs.
- Lift capacity at maximum reach: 3,500 lbs.
- Operating weight: 33,686 lbs.
- Outside turning radius: 14 ft. 7 in.