Designed for rough terrain work, the T66JRT features an oscillating axle, hydrostatic 4WD, a 14-in. ground clearance and a 59-hp Kubota diesel engine.
- Can traverse gradients of up to 45%
- Telescoping boom, platform and jib functions infinitely controlled and variable through the use of toggle switches and a rheostat
- Compact chassis with a 4-ft. 6-in. inside turning radius and a stowed height of 8 ft. 4 in.
- Simple relay logic controls and hydraulics, plus swing-out engine modules for easy inspection, service and repair
- Available as the T60JRT without the 6-ft. jib