All controls and hose attachments are located on the front of the machine for easier operation.
The Husqvarna PP 518, which replaces the PP 418 power pack, uses a hydrostatic pump system to power hydraulic tools and equipment without the use of engine rpms to regulate flow.
- Self-contained power pack
- For hydraulic tool requiring 5, 8 or 10 gpm at 2,000 psi
- Automatic power-on-demand saves fuel and adjusts to different tools and hose lengths; can be switched off for constant power needs
- Insulated side panels and large volume muffler reduce noise
- Gas twin cylinder OHV, air-cooled, electric start
- Controls and hose attachments located on front of machine
- Power: 18 hp
- Weight: 298 lbs.
- Hydraulic connections: flat faced couplers with dust caps
- Fuel capacity: 3 gal.