The UtiliGuard utility locating system offers Ambient Interference Measurement (AIM), a feature that scans the surrounding area for noise and recommends the best frequencies.
- Provides both horizontal and vertical distance (depth) to the utility
- Intuitive, six-button, multi-language operator interface
- High-contrast LCD display ensures visibility in all conditions, including direct sunlight
- Dual-output feature enables user to connect the transmitter to two utilities at once
- Bluetooth technology simplifies communication and data transfer
- Rugged housing with an IP65 rating
- 100-hour battery life for the transmitter and 30 hours for the receiver