Designed for compact utility tractors, the EDGE 3-Pt. Rotary Brush Cutter features a beavertail style rear deck panel that deflects cut material downward as it cuts. Mounted to a tough stump jumper pan, the two blades cut brush and grass between 1 to 11 inches from the ground.
- Two heavy-duty 1/2-in.-thick by 4-in.-wide blades
- Rear wheel assembly with three height adjustment settings
- Shear-bolt driveline protection
- Side skid shoes
- Front and rear chain shielding
- Require 20 to 40 hp
- Available in 60- and 72-in. cutting widths