The RT175 GEN:2 and RT210 GEN:2 radial-lift track loaders feature the exclusive IdealTrax Automatic Track Tensioning System as well as a drive management system that transfers horsepower into tractive effort.
- Automatic track tension system eliminates manual track tensioning, over-tensioning and releases track tension when engine is turned off
- Straight tracking standard; operator can adjust from the cab
- Tier 4 Yanmar diesel engines with diesel particulate filter technology
- Drive management system uses Horsepower Management Technology and Drive Sensitivity Adjustment
- Large operators compartment with cab forward design
- Side-folding restraint bar
- Armrests with multiple adjustments
- High-powered auxiliary hydraulics
- Electronic attachment control with 14-pin connector
- Gas spring assist on tiltable Level II ROPS structure
- Manual Quick-a-Tach or electronic Power-a-Tach attachment systems
- HydraGlide ride control
- Hydraloc safety system
- Lift height: 10 ft. 6 in.
- Gross power: 69.9 hp at 2500 rpm
- Operating capacity at 35% tipping load: 1,750 lbs.
- Operating weight: 8,605 lbs.
- Peak torque: 179 ft.-lbs.
- Standard hydraulic flow: 18.5 gpm
- High flow rate: 34 gpm
- Gross power: 72 hp at 2500 rpm
- Operating capacity at 35% tipping load: 2,100 lbs.
- Operating weight: 9,890 lbs.
- Peak torque: 217 ft.-lbs.
- Standard hydraulic flow: 21.8 gpm
- High flow: 35.9 gpm