The FMA8039 hydraulic-powered milling attachment is rated at 260 to 550 hp to to process soil, stumps and roots up to 20” below grade.
- Approximately 11,000-lb. weight (depending on options) keeps attachment engaged as carbide tools cut through an 80-in.-wide path of material
- 39” x 80” large-diameter, abrasion-resistant steel rotor
- 64 carbide cutting tools
- Dual hydraulic motors deliver power to the belt-over-gear box driveline
- Standard trap door to help contain and direct material downward or optional compacting roller
- Can be configured with custom mounts, hydraulic motors and belt ratios to fit many brands of track or wheeled carriers including the FTX400 and FTX600 track carriers