The 1.2-lb. Toughpad FZ-M1 enterprise-grade, rugged, 7-in. fanless tablet is powered by the 4th generation Intel Core i5 vPro processor, providing enterprise-class performance on the go.
- Includes hardware-enhanced security features, remote manageability and capabilities designed to increase end user productivity and data protection
- Standard configuration measures only 0.7-in. thick
- Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G specifications for drops (up to 5 ft.), shock, vibration, altitude, humidity and extreme temperatures
- 7-in., 500-nit, daylight readable WXGA display with anti-reflective screen treatment
- High-sensitivity capacitive, 10-point multi-touch screen can be used with thick industrial-type gloves
- User-replaceable battery delivers 8 hours of uninterrupted work or optional 16-hour, high-capacity battery
- Broad range of configuration options, including 4G LTE multi-carrier embedded wireless broadband connectivity