Makita has expanded its line-up of concrete hammers with two new 1" Rotary Hammers: model HR2611F (Pistol-Grip), and model HR2621 (D-Handle). Both feature Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), an internal counterbalance system engineered for significantly less vibration. Makita AVT is an internal counterbalance system engineered inside the tool that greatly reduces vibration by moving a counterweight in the opposite direction of the drive piston.
- The HR2611F (7 AMP) and HR2621 (8 AMP) Rotary Hammers both deliver 2.9 Joules (2.1 ft.lbs.) of impact energy
- Both offer 3-mode operation for "rotation only", "hammering with rotation" or "chipping only"
- Sequential impact timing that delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling.
- The HR2621 has an ergonomic D-shaped handle with a rubberized soft grip for increased operator comfort, as well as a retractable tool hook for the added convenience of securing the tool closer to the work when not in use.
- The HR2611F has an LED light at the base of the tool's pistol grip to illuminate the work surface in low-light conditions.