The Hydro Magnet separates iron and steel from concrete waste for recycling and can be installed on a carrier with an existing uni-directional auxiliary circuit with a signal line to power and control the magnet.
- Available as a fixed magnet (F) or a mobile (M) where magnet is attached by use of a chain
- Hydraulic power provides flow and pressure by means of a flow divider to an onboard hydraulically driven generator
- Electronically controlled generator made of corrosion-free alloy and has a digital controller in a water-proofed body
- Magnetization and demagnetization process cycle up to 25% shorter than conventional magnet controllers
- Rapid alternation of polarity accelerates demagnetization for fast material drop
- Hermetically sealed steel case protects magnet coil against mechanical and environmental effects
- External Hardox steel ring protects against wear
- Multi-functional diagnostic panel indicates current working status and potential faults for troubleshooting
- Load capacities: 617 up to 16,535 lbs.