The all-new 50-to TCC-500 telescopic crawler crane offers a four-section, full-power boom which is 35 ft. 6 in. to 110 ft. in length with box type construction of high tensile steel consisting of one base section and three telescoping sections. The vertical side plates of the boom have diamond-shaped steel impressions for strength to weight ratio. Fly options include a 28.5 – 51 ft. two piece bi-fold lattice fly, stowable, offsettable to 2-, 20- and 40-degrees; maximum tip height is 165.5 ft.
- Standard counterweight package of 25,000 lbs. transports in just one load while staying under 100,000 lbs.
- Travels at a height of 9 ft. 10.55 in. and a width of 11 ft. 5.24 in.
- Can work at three different track widths: 15 ft. 2.37 in fully extended, 13 ft. 6.11 in. intermediate, and 11 ft. 5.24 in. retracted.
- Tier IV final Cummins QSL engine producing 215 hp.
- Available boom mounted 360 degree LED floodlight
- Swing audible and visual alert alarm with swing stop system
- Wind speed indicator
- Drum rotational and directional indicators
- Upper guard rails