The 26,455-lb. HR120C-9 single-drum vibratory roller is suitable for soil and aggregate compaction in applications such as residential and commercial site prep and road construction.
- Drum width of 6 ft. 10 in., drum diameter of 4 ft. 11 in. and a drum thickness of 1.18 in.
- Two-stage vibration system with dual amplitude, a centrifugal force of 240/140 kN (high/low) and a high/low frequency of 30/40 Hz
- Gradeability up to 48%
- 130-hp Deutz TCD 2012 L4 turbo, water-cooled diesel engine with optional ECO speed feature
- HA control allows the traction drive to be automatically adjusted to different types of soil with no operator intervention
- Features a maintenance-free articulation joint and low-maintenance vibration unit and articulated pendulum joints
- Standard permanent differential lock and front and rear scrapers
- Spacious operator cabin with fully adjustable and single joystick for maneuvering
- Optional padfoot segment kit