Combining diesel fuel and an electric power system, the JLG H340AJ provides the power and durability of a diesel-powered machine while saving operational costs. In fact, compared to an all-diesel machine, the H340AJ provides substantial fuel savings, is quieter (less than 69 decibels) and produces fewer carbon emissions.
- Electric power is stored in eight 6V batteries, each requiring less recharging time than lead acid batteries
- Whether in two-wheel drive (standard) or four-wheel drive (optional), the hybrid boom can operate in harsh environments, including muddy and rugged terrain
- Battery-only operation allows the H340AJ to be used indoors or outdoors and in other emissions-free areas
- Platform height of nearly 34 feet
- 17-foot up-and-over reach
- Platform capacity of 500 pounds