ChemMasters, Inc. has announced “Release,” a general-purpose concrete form release agent. Release is a mineral oil and petroleum-based product for poured in place or formed concrete, working well with forms made of plywood, high-density plywood, wood, fiberglass, steel or aluminum.
- Promotes the clean, positive release of forms and helps to reduce surface imperfections in concrete
- Helps minimize dusting of formed surfaces and reduces labor costs associated with stripping and cleaning forms and equipment
- Clings well to vertical surfaces and has a cherry scent
- Available in 5 gal. pails and 55 gal. drums
- Complies with Ozone Transport Commission Standards for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and Federal EPA Regulation 40 CFR Part 59.