The 10-tonne EW 100 wheeled excavator is powered by a 117-hp Perkins 854 four-cylinder, 3.4-liter, Tier 4 Interim turbo diesel engine that delivers 15% more power and 17% lower fuel consumption than the 9503 that it replaces.
- Incorporates a common rail fuel injection system, charge-air cooler and diesel particulate filter (DPF)
- Provides a dig depth of more than over 14 ft. and a 24-ft. reach
- Driving speeds up to 25 mph
- All-wheel steer system reduces the turning radius by 5 ft. to a radius of 13 ft.
- Single driving pedal and easy transitions between the different operating modes and speed settings
- Easy to use dial control system used to select and save the auxiliary hydraulic flow settings based on the attachment
- Improved operator comfort with air conditioning, automatic climate control, new joysticks and a simplified layout