300 Series Breakers
The 300 Series breakers feature a cradle-style bracket, meaning there are no bracket bolts to break.
- 13 models available from 350- to 10,000-ft.-lb. impact energy ratings
- Available for skid steers, mini-excavators, backhoes and excavators
- Nitrogen gas-assisted design
- Control valves concealed inside of smaller units for added protection
- Accumulator located on the side of larger models to protect hydraulic system
- Replaceable tool bushing
UB Equipment Corp.
5-ton PowerGrip Bucket
The PowerGrip multi-purpose bucket is available in a 24-in. width and weighing approximately 525 lbs., suited for excavators up to 11,200 lbs.
- Can be used as general-purpose excavating bucket, a trenching, grading or clamshell bucket and as a grapple or hydraulic thumb
- Can be operated using the excavator's existing auxiliary hydraulic circuit
- Features standard OEM lugging, an enclosed rotary actuator hinge design, high-strength, abrasion-resistant steel construction and quick-coupler compatibility
Helac Corp. Attachments Div.
ACW Series Compaction Wheels
The ACW Series compaction wheels feature oversized compaction feet for optimum performance.
- Sheepsfoot or padfoot styles available
- Fully compatible with compact excavators, skid steers and backhoe-loaders
- Quality sealed bearings and heavy-duty construction for a long and trouble-free service life
Arrowhead Rockdrill Co.
The Model 70C requires 8 to 16 gpm at 1,400 to 1,900 psi and is designed to break rock and demolish concrete at a rate of 500 to 950 bpm.
- Easy start with minimal downpressure allows operation in any position
- Steady blow energy for maximum breaking power with every blow
- Slip-fit tool bushings for easy removal
- Conversion brackets enable switching from loader-backhoes to skid steers in minutes
- Bolt-on top-mounting bracket allows easy attachment to excavators using quick couplers
Allied Construction Products, LLC
EDGE Pallet Forks
EDGE Pallet Forks come in sizes ranging from 36 in./3,700 lbs. to 72 in./6,000 lbs.
- Standard-duty model features side steps to make getting in and out of the cab easy
- Medium-duty model offers a walk-through-style frame
- Heavy-duty model designed for tough applications and high-horsepower skid steers
- Rotating, Sliding Tine and Side Shift hydraulic-style pallet forks also available
EZ Spot Ur Rotating Attachments
The Ez Spot Ur attachments feature a 127° rotating base, allowing poles, boulders and trees to be set or barrels and containers to be easily dumped with complete control from inside the cab.
- Over 13 interchangeable tool heads, including a rock and tree handler, pole setter, pot handler and barrel handler
- Universal Skid Steer Quick'tach or customized adapter plate available
Ez Spot Ur Inc.
Geith Mechanical MX Coupler
The Mechanical MX Coupler is designed to fit mini-excavators from 4,000 to 12,000 lbs. with pin diameters from 30 to 45mm.
- Easy three-step operation
- Integrated safety pin serves as a secondary locking mechanism that cannot be lost or thrown away
- Custom OEM pin grab mechanism design fits attachments designed for the carrier model
- Allows bucket to be reversed and used in a shovel position
- Maintains a narrow throat height to maximize digging force
Grade Blade Attachments
Blades come in six sizes to fit any brand of backhoe-loader or mini-excavator and four sizes for 9-ton excavators and up.
- Cover teeth to make a smooth edge bucket
- Install in less than 60 seconds with no tools
- Squeegee blades have 30° wings to control dirt, etc., leave no windrows and increase bucket capacity 25%
Hall's Grade Blade
Hydraulic Rotary Cutters
Hydraulic rotary cutters are available in six sizes for mounting on excavators ranging from 2 to 55 tons.
- Cutting head diameters from 12.7 to 28.2 in. with widths from 22 to 49.4 in.
- Gear reduction multiplies torque, providing pick forces ranging from 4,294 to 23,605 lbs.
- Excavation, demolition and scaling cutter drums available
- Provide precise cutting, low operating noise and low vibrations
- Cut material may be reused as fill