2803ZT Compact Excavator
The 2803ZT zero tailswing compact excavator features a longer undercarriage, a sturdy track width and an optional counterweight for added stability.
- Weighs up to 5,886 lbs. with canopy
- 9-ft. maximum digging depth with 5,778 lbs. of bucket digging force
- Side-mounted, 20-hp Yanmar three-cylinder, water-cooled, Tier III diesel engine
- Rear-mounted hydraulic and fuel tanks for easy access to all maintenance points
- Features a spacious cab with a low height, two driving speeds, pilot-operated pedals and an X-shaped chassis frame constructed of high-strength steel
Mustang Mfg. Co., Inc.
283Z Compact Excavator
The 2.8-ton 283Z features zero tailswing maneuverability, which allows the machine's superstructure to rotate entirely within the tracks.
- Operator compartment size maximized by mounting the 20.4-hp Yanmar diesel engine on the side and hydraulic and fuel tanks on the rear
- Cab versions come standard with heater/defroster, interior light, windshield wiper, windshield washer system and the ability to open the windows
- Narrow track width of 11.8 in. and low ground pressure of 3.8 psi
- Can be transported on a passenger car trailer with a permissible weight of 3.5 tons
- Optional 250-lb. rear weight further increases stability with no tail projection
The 2.8-metric ton 28Z3 zero tailswing compact track excavator provides optimal visibility and performance in confined working areas.
- 20.4-hp Yanmar three-cylinder engine
- 9-ft. maximum digging depth
- Available with standard or long dipperstick
- Cab or canopy work station with an ergonomically designed operating environment
- Includes rubber tracks, dozer blades, boom-mounted working lights and a control pattern selection switch
- Lightweight and compact enough to be hauled with a standard size pickup trailer
Wacker Neuson Corporation
35VX Compact Excavator
Weighing in at 7,500 lbs., the 35VX features over 17 ft. of reach, a digging depth of 11 ft. 4 in. and bucket breakout force of 7,668 lbs.
- 27.6-hp water-cooled diesel engine
- Standard expandable undercarriage extends from 5 ft. to 5 ft. 11 in.
- Zero tailswing design with 360° rotation and an independent swing boom allows work in confined spaces and around walls or obstacles
- Auxiliary hydraulic piping accommodates one- and two-way hydraulic attachments
IHI/Compact Excavator Sales
E60 and E80 Excavators
The 13,556-lb. E60 and 18,689-lb. E80 excavators feature increased service intervals, operator comfort and durability.
- Service interval for greasing bushings extended to 250 hours
- Spacious cab with an operator seat that adjusts nine ways and a heating and air conditioning system with true automotive-style controls
- 50- and 57-hp Interim Tier IV-compliant engines with auto-idle and electronic engine rpm control system
- 13-ft. 7-in. and 15-ft. 6-in. dig depths
- Pin-coupler attachment system standard on the E60 and optional on the E80
- In-track boom swing allows work in constricted conditions
Bobcat Co. - Doosan Infracore
U17 Compact Excavator Line
The U17 zero tailswing compact excavator provides increased hydraulic flow for fast, responsive operation and heightened traction force for tough backfilling jobs.
- More than 3,000 lbs. of bucket breakout force
- 7-ft. 7-in. maximum digging depth
- 17-hp Kubota D902-E3 Tier IV-compliant engine
- 11.9-gpm hydraulic pump capacity
- 3-ft 3-in. overall width
- Hydraulic, expandable variable width tracks
Kubota Tractor Corp.
ViO55-5B Mini Excavator
The ViO55-5B mini-excavator features a zero tail swing design that allows for 360-degree turning of the counterweight within the width of the crawler.
- 6-ft. 6-in. total track width
- 9,015-lb. maximum bucket digging force
- 13-ft. 8-in. digging depth
- ViO crawler technology by Advanced Stability
- 39.5-hp Yanmar TVN series C&S (Clean and Silent) diesel engine
- Tailor-made hydraulic quick coupler standard
- Angle blade option
Yanmar America Corp.