BC462EB Soil Compactor
The 51,000-lb. BC462EB combines the features of Bomags single-drum rollers with design features from its refuse compactors to produce a product well suited to push, spread and compact soil on medium to large-scale dirt projects.
- Incorporates four-wheel hydrostatic drive and a 255-hp water-cooled Deutz water-cooled diesel engine
- Sealed frame design keeps materials from entering frame or engine compartment, while protecting drivetrain components
- Scraper bar system keeps wheels free of dirt
- Travel speed provides high productivity
The 51,000-lb. BC462EB combines features of the companys single-drum rollers with design features from its refuse compactors to produce a product well suited to push, spread and compact soil on medium to large-scale dirt projects. Four-wheel hydrostatic drive and a 255-hp Deutz water-cooled diesel engine ensure optimal power, gradeability and traction. A sealed frame design keeps materials from entering the frame or engine compartment, while providing complete protection to drivetrain components. A scraper bar system keeps the wheels free of dirt to maintain a high level of compaction performance.
EarthPro Series DD-2024
The EarthPro Series DD-2024 compact horizontal directional drill is powered by an 83-hp Cummins B3.3C turbocharged diesel engine, which enables it to deliver 20,000 lbs. of thrust/pullback force with up to 2,400 ft.-lbs. of rotary torque. The floating carriage has two speeds, including a 120-fpm fast mode. An onboard mud pump provides flows of 15 gpm at 1,250 psi. Features include a quad rack-and-pinion drive with adjustable force limiter, independent rear stabilizers and a dual stake-down system. The patented Es!Lok system is integrated into the drill controls for added safety, plus there is an additional strike alert system with voltage sensor.
Loadrite X-Weigh 2350
The LOADRITE X-Weigh 2350 onboard weighing system for excavators ensures all trucks are loaded to their full legal capacity.
- Uses Multi-Dimensional Compensation weighing technology
- Accurate to within +/- 3%
- Multiple sensors track angle and position of the boom and stick, as well as changes to hydraulic pressure
- Two tilt sensors enable weight calculations to remain accurate even on sloping or uneven ground
- Alarm alerts operator once the load reaches the trucks legal limit
The LOADRITE X-Weigh 2350 features Multi-Dimensional Compensation weighing technology that is accurate to +/- 3% and enables weighing of materials while the excavator is in operation. The angle and position of the boom and stick, as well as changes to hydraulic pressure, are monitored by sensors mounted on the pivot points of the arm. Readings are transferred to an onboard software package, and the weight of each bucket is displayed via the easy-to-use graphic interface. As sequential readings are added up in the system, an alarm alerts the operator once the load has reached the trucks legal limit.
Model 240B SRA Combo Drill System
The Model 240B SRA combo drill system combines the standard features of the Model 210B SRA with the capability of converting to a pneumatic core drill with a few simple tools on the jobsite.
- Totally pneumatic core drill utilizes a three-speed motor and requires a minimum of 77 cfm, while the rock drill configuration requires 100 cfm
- Can core and drill holes from 5/8 to 2.5 in. in diameter and drill up to 18 in. deep
- Compact frame design allows operation in a 4-ft. patch while drilling to within 6 in. of a corner, and is adjustable to drill into the center of a concrete slab from 6 to 24 in. thick
The Model 240B SRA "combo" drill system combines the standard features of the Model 210B SRA with the capability of converting to a pneumatic core drill with just a few simple tools while on the jobsite. The totally pneumatic core drill utilizes a three-speed motor and requires a minimum of 77 cfm for operation; the standard rock drill configuration requires 100 cfm. The unit can core and drill holes from 5/8 to 2 1/2 in. in diameter and drill up to 18 in. deep. Its compact frame design allows it to operate in a 4-ft. patch, while drilling to within 6 in. of a corner. It is also adjustable to drill into the center of a concrete slab from 6 to 24 in. thick.