- Horizontal load placement system moves a load 80 in. forward from its retracted position, while the boom remains at a fixed angle
- 9,000-lb. rated capacity with a 42-ft. maximum lift height
- Multifunctional joystick controls all boom functions, as well as carriage tilt and frame leveling
- Stabil-TRAK rear axle stability system provides four-point stability by positively locking the frame to the rear axle when the system is engaged
Kesmac Truck-Mounted Forklifts
- 4,500-, 5,000- and 5,500-lb. truck-mounted forklifts incorporate three-wheel-drive posi-traction for greater climbing ability in sloped terrains
- Features include three-wheel hydrostatic drive, fingertip controls and inching pedal
- Retractable and fixed wheel models
- 45-in. overhang
- 1,500-Kg-load-capacity rough-terrain forklifts
- State-of-the-art power train, new engine and an innovative hydrostatic drive, cabin and counterweight
- Unit also creates low exhaust and noise emissions
- Total Control system gives the operator full control of all functions through the joystick
- Eight models with lift capacities between 5,500 and 10,000 lbs.
- Lift heights from 18 ft. 10 in. to 56 ft.
- 63- to 125-hp output
- Various attachment options
- Variable hydrostatic transmission and four-wheel drive
- Interchangeable, common components plus easy no-tool access service and test points
- 12,000-lb. capacity with a 55-ft. maximum lift height
- 80-in. transverse action boom moves in horizontal direction up to 80 in. once extended
- Four-speed powershift transmission
Manitou Maniscopic Telehandlers
- Includes 18 different models of fixed frame and rotating telescopic forklifts
- Includes world's smallest telehandler, the SLT 415B "Twisco", up to the largest models
- Lift heights range from 13 to 68 ft.
JCB Compact Telescopic Handlers
- Can be outfitted with a quick-attach for handling various attachments
- 520-40 measures 61 in. wide and 78 in. high, yet has a 4,000-lb. rated operating capacity at its 13-ft. 2-in. full lift height
- 524-50 has a 5,000-lb. maximum lift capacity at its full 16-ft. 5-in. lift height
- 527-55 delivers a 6,000-lb. maximum lift capacity at 18 ft.
- Loader breakout force from 8,157 to 8,993 lbs.
MEC TH60/TH80 Telescopic Handlers
- Offer 6,000- and 8,000-lb. lift capacities with lift heights to 41.5 ft.
- Three-stage, four-plate, robotically welded boom
- Adapter plate allows use of skid-steer attachments
- Load-sensing, fully powered orbitol steering with three steer modes
- Rear axle lock engages when lifting a load above 40 degrees but remains free when going over rough terrain
- 100-hp Deutz turbo diesel engine
Haulotte Top Lift
- Six models with up to 4-ton lifting capacities and lift heights to 55 ft. 9 in.
- Quick couplers enable use of forks, buckets with or without teeth, mixing buckets, a winch, truss jib with or without winch and platforms.
- Features include a driver safety system, ergonomic seat with armrests and complete dashboard
Mustang Radio Remote Control for Telehandlers
- Allows telehandler boom to be raised and lowered, extended and retracted, all from remote control pendant
- Operators can also start up or shut down machine from remote
- Available on Mustang telehandler models 742, 944 and 1155
- Offered as a separate option, remote control features self-diagnostics and Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology
Harrington ED Electric Chain Hoists
- ED single-phase electric chain hoist line includes the single-speed ED1050S and dual-speed ED1050DS 1/2-ton models
- Dual-speed model includes a low speed adjustment capability from zero to 100 percent of maximum speed
- Features include a double braking system, heavy-duty motor, high-performance friction clutch and corrosion-resistant, nickel-plated load chain
- Can be easily installed, transported and stored
Pettibone PrecisionSteer System
- Carraro 26.43 step-in axle designed specifically for the demands of telehandler four-wheel steering
- Available on all 6,000-, 8,000- and 10,000-lb. models
- Step-in axle improves steering geometry by 50 percent, significantly reducing tire wear, rolling resistance and stresses in the wheels, bearings, steering cylinders and other components
Allied Power Products Davit Crane