Bobcat K-Series Loaders
K-Series skid steers (S130 to S300), compact track loaders (T140 to T300) and the A300 all-wheel steer loader feature the hydraulically driven SmartFAN cooling system, which senses operating temperatures and self-regulates to rotate the fan only as fast as needed.
- Drive chain size upgraded to 120 HSOC for 38 percent more strength
- 2 inches added to lift height on large-frame vertical lift path loaders
- K-Force hydraulic system added to medium-frame models
- Additional undercarriage roller on compact track loaders allows for better ride quality and longer roller and track life
Stehr Compaction Wheels
These mechanical compaction wheels require no special hydraulic connections or separate drive system.
- Attach using a quick coupler or mount directly onto carrier
- Use carrier weight plus action and properties of boom and stick to produce high compaction forces
- Roller-rim design also available with compaction feet
- Generates lifts ranging to 1,000mm
- Available in 280-, 400-, 600- and 800mm widths
New Holland SuperBoom Models
New Holland's SuperBoom skid steers feature nine models ranging from 14.4 to 74 net hp on the L190, with rated operating capacities from 600 to 2,800 pounds.
- Long wheelbase
- Easy to service and maintain; drive chains don't need routine adjustments
- Oversized loader pins ensure long life in tough conditions and brakes are maintenance-free
Gehl 80-Series All-Wheel-Steer Loaders
The 280, 480, 480T (telescopic) and 680 feature "intelligent drive" technology, which automatically reduces speed and increases tractive effort when driving into a pile.
- Four-wheel steering and one-piece chassis allow for added maneuverability, stability and tractive power
- Operating weights from 7,055 to 12,015 pounds
- Bucket capacities from 1.44 to 2.35 cubic yards
- Rated operating loads from 2,590 to 4,365 pounds
- EPA Tier II diesel engines range from 38 to 76 hp
Mustang Skid Steers
Mustang Mfg. Co. offers nine skid steer models.
- 1,050- to 3,675-pound SAE-rated operating loads
- Ergonomic design
Case E Series Wheel Loaders
The new Case E Series wheel loaders — the 721E, 721E/XT and 821E — feature a new cab with a tilt steering column, infinitely adjustable seat, arm rest and control placement.
- Tier-III certified Case engine
- Four work modes
- Electrically actuated rear hood provides easy access to the engine and all daily maintenance checkpoints
- Three remote drains for coolant and engine and hydraulic oil
- Cube-shaped mid-mount cooling module that supplies clean, ambient air to all coolers
- Redesigned bucket for larger loads and easier penetration into the pile
- Standard ride control
Cat 988H Loader
The 988H incorporates a 475-net-hp Cat C18 engine with ACERT Technology.
- Fabricated box boom linkage with 11.8-, 12.7-or 13.9-foot booms
- Standard Advanced Next Generation Modular Radiator, remote-mounted Electronic Clutch Pressure Control pressure taps and electronic fuel-priming pump
- Optional Ride Control System, High Intensity Discharge lights, automatic lubrication and K-Series Ground Engaging Tools
- Optional Product Link system
The Jobclock is a rugged, weatherproof, battery-powered timeclock system designed exclusively for the construction industry.
- Color-coded red and green keytabs for clocking in and out
- Additional keytabs allow tracking of travel and other activity
- Attendance records can be collected with a Palm Pilot, then downloaded to a PC in the office for easy review
- Stores up to 10,000 records
The YG6600DE from Yamaha has dual 120/240-volt AC output of 6,600 watts maximum, 6,000 watts continuous and over 18,000 watts of surge capacity.
- Low oil shutoff
- Brushless alternator
- 5.5-gallon fuel tank
Topcon CTS-3000 Series
Designed for construction layout and other jobsite positioning tasks, the CTS-3000 series features onboard software that simplifies staking.
- Designed to carry grades, set or maintain control or perform layout quickly and easily
- Reflectorless measurement capabilities up to 820 feet
- Prism type range of 9,842 feet to a single standard size prism