532DX Diesel Mini-skid
The joystick-controlled 532DX has an integrated track system that retracts to a 35-in. width to maneuver through tight areas, then extends to its full 43.5-in. width for increased stability while in operation.
- 1,050-lb. operating capacity
- 32.8-hp Kubota D1105-T diesel engine
- Two-pump, 3,000-psi hydraulic operating system develops 14.5 gpm of hydraulic flow to run the propulsion and auxiliary systems
- Can handle full-size attachments plus more than 50 universal compact utility quick attachments
Compact Powers newest model to its Boxer lineup is the 532DX mini-skid. The track-driven diesel unit is ideal for construction, rental, and landscaping markets. The 532DX offers an integrated track system that retracts from a fully extended 43.5 in. to a width of 35 in. and is easily controlled by a joystick on the control panel. The 532DX has an operating capacity of 1,050 lbs.; is powered by a 32.8-hp Kubota D1105-T diesel engine; has a two-pump, 3,000 psi hydraulic operating system that develops 14.5 gpm of hydraulic flow; and is built to handle over 50 universal compact utility quick attachments.
Compact Power Inc.
B-Series Mini Track Loaders
The B-Series MT52 and MT55 mini track loaders feature improved operator safety, comfort and machine durability, plus Tier IV engines meeting the latest emission requirements.
- 520- and 550-lb. rated operating capacities
- 35.6- (MT52) and 41.4-in. (MT55) widths and 72.4-in. length without attachments
- 71.3-in. bucket pin height
- Features include an auxiliary hydraulic continuous flow shutoff lever, ride-on operator platform and adjustable tilt steering
- C-Pattern tracks supply optimal traction for digging and other applications and for working in muddy or wet conditions
Bobcat Co. - Doosan Infracore
Dingo TX 427
- 27-hp Kohler engine
- Narrow-track model has 535-lb. rated operating capacity, 92-in. length, 33.7-in. width and 5.1 psi of ground pressure
- Wide-track model features a 535-lb. rated operating capacity, 92-in. length, 41-in. width and 3.5-psi ground pressure
- Models can pump 19-hp flow to attachments for increased productivity in ground-engaging applications
The TX 427 Dingo compact utility loaders feature a 535-lb. rated operating capacity (35% of tip capacity) and a 27-hp Kohler gasoline engine that delivers added torque for increased pulling and digging force. Weighing 2,006 lbs. with standard bucket, the narrow track version has a 92-in. length with bucket and a 33.7-in. width. The 5.9-in. (wide) tracks generate 5.1 psi of ground pressure. The wide track model weighs 2,186 lbs. with standard bucket, yet generates 3.5-psi ground pressure. It has an overall length of 92 in. and a 41-in. wide track setup. Both models have four independent hydraulic pumps that deliver 16.9 gpm to each track, 11.4 gpm to the auxiliary hydraulics and 6 gpm to the loader arm. Auxiliary hydraulics supply a 19-hp flow to the attachment.
The Toro Company
Finn Eagle Compact Skid Steer
The key benefit of the Eagle is its hydraulic flow rate.
- Parallel hydraulic system that provides full power simultaneously to all functions
- Standard oil cooler
- Universal face plate fits any standard compact attachment
- 40-plus attachments available
S400TX Mini Skid Steer
The S400TX mini skid steer has a 500-lb. rated operating capacity and is powered by a 23-hp gas engine.
- Two joysticks control transport and boom/bucket motion
- Joysticks can be operated while holding onto an integrated hand-grip bar
Vermeer Mfg. Co.
SK650 Mini Skid Steer
Equipped with a low-maintenance, 31-hp Kubota turbo diesel engine, the SK650 directs 20 net hp to the attachment for greater performance capability.
- Larger capacity fuel (8 gal.) and hydraulic tanks mounted on the outside of the frame
- Foot pedal auxiliary control enables attachments to be driven by foot, freeing hands to control depth and ground speed
- Quick-disconnect attachment fittings
- Attachment-level indicator mounted to the attachment lift frame
- Float section on auxiliary valve enables use of attachments that follow the contour of the ground