ADM Roadbuilder Series
The Roadbuilder Series from Asphalt Drum Mixer has a parallel-flow design to maximize drying as it moves the moisture-laden aggregate in a rotating, veiled pattern away from the flame.
• Produces 110 to 350 tph
• Drum diameters from 62 to 96 inches
Reliable Drum Mixer/Dryer
The drum mixer/dryer retrofit system from Reliable Asphalt Products is designed for any application up to 600-plus tph.
• High-quality steel construction
• Solid forged tires mounted to shell allow for thermal expansion of entire drum mixer/dryer
• Can mount on existing frames and drive systems
• High-efficiency flighting system
Eagle Crusher UltraMax 1600-69
Eagle Crusher’s latest addition to its UltraMax Series, the 1600-69, features a sculptured three-bar rotor made of solid steel.
• Portable high-volume, primary/secondary impact crushing and recycling plant
• 800-tph capacity
• Three-stage crushing action
• Several power options: 500-hp electric, 800-hp electric or 521-hp diesel engine
• UM 69 impactor with a 68” x 20’ feeder
Dillman Duo-Drum Plants
Dillman Equipment’s Duo-Drum Plants feature independent aggregate dryers and separate mixing drums.
• Dryer has large combustion volume zone and more dryer length
• Mixer captures all by-products of mixing, such as fumes and light ends, and sends them to the dryer burner to be incinerated
• Stationary, skid-mounted and portable configurations
• 300- to 700-tph capacities
Dura Vertical Tanks
Duraco’s vertical Dura tanks for emulsions are designed to occupy less ground area.
• 3,000- to 6,000-gallon tank sizes
• Timed agitator
• 24-inch-diameter manway at bottom and 24-inch opening on top
• 1/4-inch carbon steel construction
• Insulated with 3-inch-thick foil-backed foam, covered with aluminum sheeting for weather protection
AESCO/Madsen DM Series Drum Mixers
The DM Series drum mixers come in three sizes ranging from 40 to 160 tph.
• Drums made of 5/16-inch A-572 Grade 40 alloy steel plate
• High-efficiency flighting system
• Drums driven by four machined and heat-treated trunnions secured to shafts by easy-to-assemble/disassemble locking ring assemblies
• Adjustable trunnion plates and heavy-duty thrust idlers keep drum steel tires centered on the trunnions and in proper operating position
Gencor Ultraflame Burner
The Ultraflame burner is a “total air” system providing 100 percent control over air and fuel.
• Two-stage combustion design provides all the air required for complete combustion and flame shaping
• Can be used in any rotary drying process that requires between 25 million and 200 million BTU per hour of heat release
• Allows the use of conventional fuels such as oil gas, LP or coal
ACE Group Chromium Carbide
ACE Group is the exclusive supplier of ACEBOND chromium carbide for conveyor floors, hopper liners, chutes, bins, drum liners, screed plates, floor plates, etc.
• ACEBOND helps equipment to resist chipping, flaking, peeling, separating, abrasion and erosion under severe conditions
Superior Portable Feed Conveyors
Superior offers an improved portable feed hopper line designed to deliver large quantities of bulk materials evenly and consistently into crushing, screening or washing plants.
• Discharge conveyors are 36-inch x 40-feet with a 20-hp drive and 850-tph capacity
• 36-inch belt feeder
• Rugged variable speed drive unit (with belt speeds to 175 fpm) that allows a large variation of feed rates
• 10-yard capacity
• 8’ x 16’ top opening with a grizzly option
Grasan KR1010 Rubble Plant
Grasan’s KR1010 compact rubble plant sets up in 15 minutes and operates in tight quarters.
• Hazemag primary impact crusher with 25-inch-high by 40-inch-wide feed opening
• Crushes up to 150 tph
• 240-hp John Deere diesel engine
• Variable-speed heavy-duty grizzly feeder
• Transports over the road fully assembled
The DustPro spray systems are designed to knockdown airborne dust at the source and add a little moisture to help prevent dust generation.