Helac PowerGrip Multipurpose Bucket*
Helac Corp. has expanded its line of PowerGrip multipurpose buckets to meet demand for 20-ton excavators and backhoes.
• Three models for excavators and backhoes up to 45,000 lbs.
• Can be used as a general-purpose, trenching, grading or clamshell bucket, grapple or hydraulic thumb
• Consistent holding force through 120° of movement
FFC Attachments Grapple Buckets*
FFC Attachments offers Scrap and Trash Grapple Buckets for rough-terrain forklifts.
• Scrap Grapple Buckets come in 1.0- and 1.75-cu.-yd. capacities with individually operated dual grapples and cut-out end plates
• Trash Grapple Buckets come in 1.75- and 2.25-cu.-yd. capacities with full end plates and a one-piece grapple
• All models measure 96 in. wide with a 10,000-lb. lift capacity and a 36,000-lb. operating weight
• Optional bolt-on edge
Amulet BRUT Nitro Series Rigid Thumb
The severe-duty Nitro Series rigid thumbs are now available for base machines ranging from 18,000 to 120,000 lbs.
• Suitable for demolition, land clearing and rock, as well as scrap and log handling projects
• Serrated, three-tine design
• Independent main pin
• Four positions with added rotation
The FGB72 grapple bucket attachment for skid steers is designed for clearing debris, rock and trees.
• Dual independent arms for awkward-shaped material
• Rigid frame for difficult applications
• Weighs 815 lbs.
• 37-in. opening, 32-in. depth and 72-in. length suitable for scooping small material on hard surfaces
Laser Cut Davis
The 6-in-1 convertible bucket is built to angle, doze and convert back to a bucket all from the operator’s seat.
• Acts as side-shift dozer with dozer extensions
• Power angles, belly dumps, grapples and scoops
• Backfill ditches in 30% less time vs. a standard or 4-in-1 bucket
Leading Edge Attachments DigNRip Bucket
The DigNRip excavator bucket functions similar to a trencher for severe rock and frost removal.
• Ripper tooth tips positioned to combine the contact positions associated with the rolling movement of the bucket cylinder and the sweep action of a stick
• Teeth angled for maximum ripping
• Constructed from AR400 steel
ESCO Scoop Bucket System
The Scoop bucket system consists of the Multi-Pin Grabber coupler and the Scoop bucket with standard Super V tooth system.
• Maintains productivity of a bucket mounted directly to the excavator
• Coupler attaches to pins mounted within the beam of the bucket
• Available in the heavy-duty (HD) class for excavators ranging from 7 to 40 metric tons
• Can also pick up standard lugged buckets and other attachments for machines in the same weight class
AIM Low-profile Skid-steer Buckets
AIM Attachment’s low-profile buckets have a low center of gravity to better utilize the breakout force of the skid steer.
• Durable, compact design allows for greater visibility of the cutting edge
• Available in a long-bottom configuration
• Optional features include pin-on teeth, small crimp-on teeth or add-on toothbars
This 6-in-1 combination bucket is capable of dozing, grappling, leveling, digging, loading and dumping.
• Suitable for use on demolition, construction, landscaping and municipal jobs
• Also enables grading and backdragging
• Interlocking serrated edges hold objects securely
Thumb EZ Grip
The Multi-Tine Thumb EZ Grip is designed to aid in handling or loading irregularly shaped objects.
• Can be left on machine during normal excavation procedures
• High-strength steel used throughout entire weldment
ALLU SM Bucket
The ALLU SM mixing, aerating, screening and pulverizing bucket can be used for fast, effective processing of materials such as soil, clay, sludge, coal and C&D waste.
• Can scoop, shake and separate soil from waste matter or mix different materials together in one step
• Several sizes available for use on skid steers, excavators, loaders and loader-backhoes