Meeker HCS Heating Capsule
Meeker Equipment Co. offers the HCS heating capsule system, which is a fully integrated system incorporating normal storage tank features plus the exclusive fuel oil manifold system.
- Heats reclaimed oils for utilization
- Unique design provides a reservoir of preheated oil at the designated set point resulting in tighter temperature control
- Tank is ruggedly constructed with flanged fittings, '-inch steel base and sidewalls
- Heating capsule with fuel manifold portion can be sold as a new system complete with tank or as a retrofit to existing storage system
Dillman Equipment Inc. manufactures a complete line of liquid AC handling equipment.
- Stationary, portable, skid mount and vertical configurations
- 15,000- to 35,000-gallon capacities
- All steel construction with double welded seams
- Heavy grade insulation
- Dent-resistant stainless-steel skin
- Optional agitation systems for special mix design requirements
- Factory installed level indicator
- Top access manhole with OSHA ladders, handrails and walkways
BDM Engineering Tanks
BDM offers stationary or portable asphalt tanks featuring heavy construction.
- Three types are available: direct fired, coiled or electric
- Capacities range from 10,000 to 30,000 gallons
PHCo flanged Immersion Heater
Process Heating Co. (PHCo) offers a new heater that is designed for tanks, large vats and reservoirs.
- Standard 150- or 300-pound flange for mounting
- Exclusive heating elements allow the elements to be serviced or replaced without draining the tank
- Low watt density keeps the element sheath temperature low, reducing the chance of coking or heater build-up
- Flange and heater tubes are made of either mild- or stainless-steel depending on the application
- Supplied with custom, U.L.-listed control panels integrally mounted and wired to the heaters or without controls
- Kilowatt ratings up to 1000 kW
- Watt density up to 200 watts per square inch
- Immersion length up to 20 feet