The 1,690-lb. RTK Stand-On Track Trencher trenches up to 48 in. deep and 6 in. wide, and features a standard fixed platform and unique rod-linkage.
- Adjustable Trenching Control replaces cables for fine tuning track speed to keep trenches on course
- Chain engaged with the same hand used for forward and reverse controls and twin ground-drive levers are positioned within easy reach
- Track speed can be adjusted separately in operation to keep the trench straight when working on uneven terrain
- 7-in. track creates a 241-sq.-in. footprint on each side of the machine and generates only 3.6-psi ground pressure
- Simplified boom mount uses a 1-in. pin and bushing, reducing the number of parts in the front end
- Power options include a 21-hp or 22-hp Honda or a 23-hp Briggs Vanguard V-Twin engine
- Measures just 35.5 in. wide