ICUEE is known for its outdoor equipment demonstrations where attendees can "test-drive" equipment in job-like conditions. A new indoor Exhibitor Demo Stage joins the outdoor working equipment demonstrations.
ICUEE attendees will find a diverse and targeted education schedule, including several industry certification programs and exams.
Advance registrations for ICUEE 2013 continue to outpace the last two events as the show nears opening day about a month away. ICUEE 2013 will be held October 1-3, 2013 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky. Utility and contractor professionals attending the event can expect to experience one of the largest and most comprehensive shows in its history.
In addition to 25 acres of exhibits of the newest products and technologies, the show will feature jobsite safety demonstrations in addition to its numerous working equipment demos and a new indoor “demo stage.” Attendees will also find a more diverse and targeted education schedule than ever before, and several industry certification programs and exams will be offered. Leading industry groups are co-locating education programs and events at the show that focus on specific industry sectors, adding to the information exchange and networking.
“Utilities and contractors come to ICUEE to see the latest in equipment and products that can improve efficiency and profitability; hands-on demos help attendees better evaluate and compare product capabilities across multiple brands,” stated Sara Truesdale Mooney, ICUEE show director. “They are also looking to improve their operational proficiency and jobsite safety; ICUEE’s educational and safety-related opportunities help attendees learn about best practices and improve their safety awareness and skills."
Attendees can use the show’s convenient online Exhibitor Demo Schedule to preview what demos they want to check out onsite. They can use additional show planning tools online to compile a personalized schedule that includes exhibit booths and education sessions of interest.
Check Out These Safety and Equipment Demo Opportunities
- The new ICUEE indoor demo stage for educational product demonstrations complements the outdoor equipment demos that are a hallmark of the show; it is centrally located on the show floor.
- The iP Utility Safety Zone pavilion, from Incident Prevention magazine, gathers together exhibitors with products/services focused on incident prevention and jobsite safety.
- The NCCCO Lift Safety Zone pavilion, from the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators, will spotlight NCCCO certification programs designed specifically for the utility industry. The zone will feature live demos of the programs’ practical CCO examinations, including the new certification for service truck crane operators, as well as certifications for digger derrick and articulating crane operators and riggers (level I and level II).
- The Pike Electric High Voltage Simulator will present “live line” demonstrations throughout the show to highlight the dangers of working with high voltage.
- The ICUEE Ride & Drive test track expands the show’s hands-on concept to on-road commercial vehicles. Attendees can take to the “open road” to better evaluate trucks, truck engines and components.
Visit www.icuee.com to obtain more information and to register for the event.