The 40-hp 420sx articulating vibratory plow includes a dual-speed attachment drive, an operator's console that moves with the operator and a fold-down ROPS that enables the unit to maneuver under low-hanging obstacles.
- Closely follows the contour of the ground to maintain a constant plowing depth on uneven terrain
- Skid shoes isolate vibration by keeping plow pins and other components off the ground
- 11-gal. fuel tank
- Single, pilot-operated control for both the ground drive and steering
- Designed to install lawn irrigation systems and communication, gas, and electrical lines up to 3 in. in diameter and up to a 24-in. cover depth
- Can also run a Roto Witch boring attachment and a trencher